Errors and Omissions Insurance for Real Estate Appraisers
Is Your Real Estate Appraisal Career at Risk? Get the protection you need — fast — with our streamlined process.
Together, we make getting the right E&O coverage easy with:
- A range of coverage options, from $300,000/$600,000 to $1 million/$2 million
- $0 Deductible!!!
- An online application and approval process. If approved, your policy is available immediately.
- 24/7 online access to your declarations page and policy packet
As a real estate appraiser, you put yourself on the line every single day. And despite your hard work and dedication, even a small error or misunderstanding can result in a lawsuit — one that could jeopardize your entire career.
That’s why it’s so important to protect yourself with the RealProEandO Errors and Omissions Insurance Program. Designed specifically for real estate professionals, this coverage combines the risk management expertise of Mercer Consumer, the world’s leading insurance broker, with the financial security of General Star, a member of the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies.
Get the coverage you need — and protect your career!
Don’t put your career in jeopardy. Protect yourself with the RealProEandO Errors and Omissions Insurance Program. Apply online today!
You can rest easy with comprehensive E&O coverage that includes:
- No FDIC Exclusion for Appraiser with a retro-date of 8/1/2008 and forward
- $2,500 supplemental payment for attorney fees related to state board investigations
- Coverage for residential and commercial appraisals
- Coverage is available for prior acts
- Claim expenses are provided in addition to the policy limits
- $2,500 supplemental payment for attorney fees related to a subpoena
- $2,500 supplemental payment to cover expenses related to third-party notification due to loss or disclosure of confidential data
- Toll-Free Risk Management and Pre-Claim Assistance Hotline
Don’t put your appraisal career at risk. Apply for coverage now!