Errors & Omissions Insurance for Real Estate Agents & Brokers
Real estate agents and brokers are especially susceptible to errors and omissions lawsuits, and going without the right E&O insurance to protect you leaves your professional reputation – and your personal finances – needlessly exposed.
Why Proliability Coverage is the Right Choice
Proliability’s E&O Insurance for Real Estate Agents and Brokers combines the risk management expertise of Mercer Consumer and the financial security of our top-rated carrier General Star. Our Agents and Brokers E&O policy offers the following key features:
- Extensive Coverage: Up to $1 million each year to defend you
- Prior Acts Protection: Coverage for prior acts for qualified applicants
- Industry-Specific Coverage: Unique coverage for real estate, including $50,000 Open House Coverage, Mortgage Brokering Coverage, and more
- Consent-to-Settle Feature: Settlement in a case will never be agreed to without your consent
- Risk Management Services: Access to our Risk Management Hotline and website as a value-add for being an insured with Mercer Consumer
Our Coverage Details tab provides additional information about the Real Estate Agent and Broker E&O Insurance Program. You can also take advantage of our fast online application process if you’re ready to get started!