Errors and Omissions Insurance for Real Estate Agents and Brokers
Is Your real estate career at risk? Get the protection you need — fast — with our streamlined process.
As a real estate agent or broker, you put yourself on the line every single day. And despite your hard work and dedication, even a small error or misunderstanding can result in a lawsuit — one that could jeopardize your entire career.
That’s why it’s so important to protect yourself with the RealProEandO Errors and Omissions Insurance Program. Designed specifically for real estate professionals, this coverage combines the risk management expertise of Mercer Consumer, the world’s leading insurance broker, with the financial security of General Star, a member of the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies.
Together, we make getting the right E&O coverage easy with our online application and binding of coverage for those who qualify!
RealProEandO coverage option
Our RealProEandO coverage offers the E&O protection you need — including flexible coverage and deductible options — with an even faster approval process. If you meet all of the requirements, you can apply online now! RealProEandO coverage offers a simple online application and 24/7 access to your policy information. Just click the Apply Online Today button to find out how!
If you don't meet all of the online requirements, that's ok! We still have a solution for you. Just complete the application process and we can have your personalized policy to you within 3 to 5 business days!
Get the coverage you need — and protect your career.
Don’t put your career in jeopardy. Protect yourself with the RealProEandO Errors and Omissions Insurance Program. Request a quote today!
You can rest easy with comprehensive E&O coverage that includes:
- Multiple limit and deductible options
- Separate Limit for Claim Expenses and a deductible that applies to loss-only options available
- Full Prior Acts Coverage for Qualified Applicants
- Franchisor Coverage included
- Title Agent and Notary Coverage
- $50,000 Open House Coverage
- $27,500 Seller’s Defense Coverage Extension (Not available on California Easy)
- $10,000 Supplementary Payment for Regulatory Board investigations/defense
- $10,000 Supplementary Payment for Subpoena Assistance
- $10,000 Supplementary Payment for Reputation Protection Expense
- $5,000 Supplementary Payment for Third-Party Notification/Electronic Information Damages
- $5,000 Supplementary Payment for Dishonest Acts of Employees
- Short-Term Escrow Agents included in Who is Insured provision
- Fair Housing Discrimination Coverage ($250,000 aggregate for Damages and Claim Expenses)
- Failure to Disclose the Existence of Certain Substances ($100,000 aggregate for Asbestos, Fungus/Mold and Lead — Full policy limit available for Pollutants)
- Deductible Waiver Options
- Owned Property Coverage
- Lockbox Coverage
- Mortgage Brokering Coverage available
- Toll-Free Risk Management and Pre-Claim Assistance Hotline
*Please note: The coverage benefits may not be available in all states at this time.
Who Should Apply
- Real estate agents and brokers including independent contractors
- Real estate appraisal firms
- Real estate auctioneers